||Shuttle Driver – Brasstown Bald Visitor Center, GA
||Director of Interpretive Sales, Site Manager
|EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- CDL license (Class C) is preferred – Pay is commensurate on licensure. Will provide training to obtain if not currently licensed.
- Free of traffic violations for a minimum of three years.
|PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
|General Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for ensuring that the interior and exterior of the shuttle vehicle is clean and safe at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring the cleanliness and safety of passenger loading area.
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of record keeping and reporting procedures related to shuttle operations.
|SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to meet the public and communicate effectively. Provide information regarding services/programs when appropriate.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as assume independent responsibilities.