||Sales Associate – Northwest Trading Post
||Director of Visitor Centers and Sales
|EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
||High School diploma or equivalent required. Retail and/or sales experience preferred. Experience may be substituted for educational requirements if past records and references warrant.
|PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must be passionate about public lands
- Serve as an ambassador to a non-profit
- Be an excellent team player
- Have the ability to work independently
- Responsible for processing sales transactions
- Responsible for stocking and display of product
- Responsible for the cleanliness and overall appearance of the shop
- Responsible for accurate handling and processing of sales transactions
- Responsible for monitoring inventory levels and reporting needs to headquarters staff
|SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to use company-specific computer software.
- Ability to meet the public and communicate effectively.
- Provide information regarding services and/or programs when appropriate staff person is unavailable.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction or supervision.