||Cleaning Position – Cradle of Forestry in America, North Carolina
(28 Hours per week)
||Director of Operations at the Cradle of Forestry
|EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
||High School Diploma preferred
Cleaning experience is a plus
|PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleaning of all 10 bathrooms and surfaces in the Discovery Center to FIND Outdoors standards to assure quality sanitation and housekeeping standards. Additional cleaning if use dictates.
- Responsible for following provided protocols to address risk of COVID-19.
- Identifies safety and/or maintenance issue in bathrooms and reports to manager on staff.
- See, read and comprehend labels on cleaning products in order to use safely according to product directions.
|SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as assume independent responsibilities.
- Possess strong verbal communication skills to ensure exceptional customer service.
- Must be able to walk or willing to drive own vehicle to bathrooms located in various places on campus.