- Ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as assume independent responsibilities.
- Possess strong verbal communication skills to ensure exceptional customer service, including conflict resolution skills. Ensures Good Host concepts are utilized with every staff contact with public.
: Director of Campgrounds
Campground Manager & Regional Manager
Fee Collection, Information and Customer Service
Purpose of Job:
Ensuring that campers have a pleasant and safe visit
1. Daily cleaning of all bathrooms (on assigned days) to FIND standards to assure quality sanitation and housekeeping standards. Additional cleaning if use dictates.
2. Performs light maintenance of bathrooms such as clearing stopped drains, toilets and faucets.
3. Responsibilities include greeting and registering guests and collecting user fees.
4. Rake/clean campsites and other campground facilities.
5. Remove and disposes of ashes/wood in fire rings.
6. Assists in weekly inspection of campgrounds.
7. Possess strong verbal communication skills to ensure exceptional customer service, including conflict resolution skills. Uses “Good Host” concepts with the public.
8. Identifies safety hazards with Manager.
9. Responsible for provision of information about facility and area, act as liaisons with forest visitors, perform security patrols, act as back-up to management in areas of public contact and security.
10. Attends meetings held regularly during the season as a combination of planning work assignments and training opportunities.
11. Be present nights, weekends & holidays other than scheduled day off. Absences coordinated with manager.
Essential Functions of the Position:
In order to complete the detailed responsibilities of the position, individuals must be able to:
- Move, lift and utilize handheld gas powered grounds keeping equipment
- Bend and squat to pick up trash/litter.
- Stretch and reach to access plumbing /electrical systems.
- Navigate stairs and step to access campground facilities.
- See and hear in order to safely drive truck and golf cart.
- See, read and comprehend labels on cleaning products in order to use safely according to product directions.
- Computer literacy, i.e., e-mail, Excel and Word.