- Retail and/or sales experience preferred.
- Ability to use computer software.
- Ability to meet the public and communicate effectively both in person and on the telephone.
- Provide information regarding services and/or programs when appropriate staff person is unavailable.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as assume independent responsibilities.
: Executive Director
Site Manager/Director of Sales
Purpose of Job:
To assist in the smooth operation of the sales area and to provide exceptional customer service.
- Responsible for pricing, stocking, re-order and display of product
- Responsible for provide input regarding potential local/regional product offerings
- Responsible for the cleanliness and overall appearance of the shop and vending facilities
- Responsible for accurate handling and processing of sales transactions· Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of record keeping and reporting procedures related to the sales area