|SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as assume independent responsibilities.
- Possess strong verbal communication skills to ensure exceptional customer service, including conflict resolution skills. Ensures Good Host concepts are utilized with every staff contact with public.
Essential Functions of the Position:
In order to complete the detailed responsibilities of the position, individuals must be able to:
- Move, lift and utilize handheld gas powered grounds keeping equipment
- Bend and squat to pick up trash/litter.
- Stretch and reach to access plumbing /electrical systems.
- Navigate stairs and step to access office and other campground facilities (amphitheater).
- See and hear in order to safely drive truck and/or golf cart.
- See, read and comprehend labels on cleaning products in order to use safely according to product directions.
- Strong computer literacy, i.e., e-mail, Excel and Word.