- Ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as assume independent responsibilities.
- Possess strong verbal communication skills to ensure exceptional customer service, including conflict resolution skills. Ensures “Good Host” concepts are utilized with every staff contact with public.
- Each host position is a 2 person team. Limited availability to accommodate a single person as a host.
- Must have your own RV/Camper
- Minimum two or three month commitment
: Director of Campgrounds
Area Supervisor or Manager
Fee Collection, Information and Customer Service
Purpose of Job:
Ensuring that campers have a pleasant and safe visit
- Rake/clean campsites and other campground facilities.
- Remove and disposes of ashes/wood in fire rings.
- Pick up litter (small items only.)
- Responsibilities include greeting and registering guests and collecting user fees.
- Cleans restrooms to ensure cleanliness and appropriate paper products are available.
- Assists with mowing and grounds maintenance.
- Assists in weekly inspection of campgrounds.
- Uses “Good Host” concepts with the public.
- Identifies safety hazards with Manager.
- Responsible for provision of information about facility and area, act as liaisons with forest visitors, perform security patrols, act as back-up to management in areas of public contact and security, assist in recruiting staff.
- Attends meetings held regularly during the season as a combination of planning work
- assignments and training opportunities.
- Be present nights, weekends & holidays. Absences coordinated with manager.