FIND Outdoors has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Associate at the Morganton Point Recreation Area outside of Morganton, GA. FIND Outdoors serves approximately 850,000 total visitors each year at 21 recreation, education and camping facilities in North Carolina, Georgia and Indiana, all which offer the public over 150 educational and recreation opportunities and special events. In addition, FIND offers our visitors forest-related gifts, educational resources and provides partnership opportunities for the health of our forests and safety of our forest users on public and private lands.
Sales Associate – Morganton Point Recreation Area
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Retail and/or sales experience preferred. Experience may be substituted for educational requirements if past records and references warrant.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Responsible for processing sales transactions
- Responsible for stocking and display of product
- Responsible for the cleanliness and overall appearance of the shop
- Responsible for accurate handling and processing of sales transactions
- Responsible for monitoring inventory levels and reporting needs to campground managers.
- Responsible for checking in/out customers before/after kayak rentals.
- Other duties as assigned
To apply please visit:
- Ability to use company-specific computer software.
- Ability to meet the public and communicate effectively.
- Provide information regarding services and/or programs when appropriate staff person is unavailable.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction or supervision.
Call Dan at 828-883-8463 ext. 200 or email email@example.com
with any questions.
FIND Outdoors is dedicated to assisting the USDA Forest Service in its Interpretive and Educational mission.
Proceeds from sales and donations assist the Forest Service in fulfilling its educational mission. The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination in its programs on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, political believes and marital or familial status. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.) Persons with disabilities who require alternative means for communication of program information (Braille, large print, audiotape, etc) should contact USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (Voice and TDD). To file a complaint, write the Secretary of Agriculture, US Department of Agriculture, Washington DC 20250, or call (800) 245-6340 (Voice) or (202) 720-1127 (TDD). USDA and the CFIA are Equal Opportunity Employers and are com mitted to equal opportunity in employment and program delivery.