|| Hardin Ridge Manager
|EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
||Minimum High School Diploma. Prefer at least 2 year College Degree or applicable job experience
|PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Open/close beach area gate. Coordinates gate operations on days off with Manager.
- Check parking areas to ensure all vehicles have proper campground registration.
- Assists with ice sales.
- Daily cleaning of SST bathrooms, showers and dressing areas at the beach and boat ramp to CFAIA standards to assure quality sanitation and housekeeping standards. Additional cleaning if use dictates.
- Cleaning the 2 camping cabins and area around the cabins.
- Responsible for checking cabins for damage before deposit is returned.
- Performs light maintenance of bathrooms such as clearing stopped drains, toilets and faucets.
- Tracks cleaning supplies and orders through Managers.
- Assists in weekly inspection of beach area and identifies safety hazards with Manager.
- Possess strong verbal communication skills to ensure exceptional customer service, including conflict resolution skills. Uses “Good Host” concepts with the public.
- Act as liaisons with visitors, perform compliance checks, acts as back-up to management in areas of public contact.
- Attends meetings held regularly during the season as a combination of planning work assignments and training opportunities.
- Be present nights, weekends & holiday other than scheduled days off. Other absences coordinated with manager.
|SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team as well as assume independent responsibilities.
- Possess strong verbal communication skills to ensure exceptional customer service, including conflict resolution skills. Ensures Good Host concepts are utilized with every staff contact with public.
Essential Functions of the Position:
In order to complete the detailed responsibilities of the position, individuals must be able to:
- Move, lift and utilize handheld gas powered grounds keeping equipment
- Operate mowing equipment with trailer.
- Bend and squat to pick up trash/litter.
- Stretch and reach to access plumbing /electrical systems.
- Navigate stairs and step to access office and other campground facilities (amphitheater).
- See and hear in order to safely drive truck and/or golf cart.
- See, read and comprehend labels on cleaning products in order to use safely according to product directions.
- Computer literacy, i.e., e-mail, Excel and Word.