|PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as primary liaison for the Pisgah Ranger District including the Cradle Heritage Site, to assist in the smooth operation of the warehouse
- Monitor inventory levels at Pisgah Ranger Station gift shop and the Cradle Heritage Site gift shop.
- Handles replenishment of inventory at Pisgah Ranger Station gift shop and the Cradle Heritage Site gift shop weekly.
- Assist with visual merchandising and planning for new and existing sales outlets.
- Monitor sales trends and forecast inventory needs and monitor inventory levels, handling replenishment of orders to insure appropriate product mix and quantities
- Coordinate purchases across multiple sales locations to maximize profits while minimizing investment
- Effectively negotiate with suppliers on sales orders, promotions and claims
- Acts as receiving agent: verifies and codes invoices, processes damage claims and returns
- Monitor computer and data management systems to ensure the integrity of system’s information and to analyze system effectiveness
- Assist with processing and preparation of inventory for sale
- Provides technical support for operational equipment
- Filters product requests and customer/partner feedback
- Assists with preparation of year-end inventory
- Maintains vendor files and acts as primary contact for vendor queries
- Processes bulk wholesale orders including receipt, fulfillment, invoicing and collection
- Processes daily on line sales orders including receipt, fulfillment, payment processing and shipping
- Assists with maintenance of web store site
- Other related duties as assigned by the Sales Director